Wednesday, 20 May 2015

The Beginning Is Coming ...

Hello there readers of this blog. My name is "Slick" and I like Warhammer 40k. I used to have a few models in my pre pubescent years but now, as a young adult, I have rediscovered the reasons as to why I enjoyed it so much. This lead me to thinking it would be fun to do something like this, a chance to contribute to the Wargamming community and have a bit of fun at the same time. I will be looking at doing things for beginners from me, a beginner. This is likely to include quick tips for painting to a "Table Top" standard, without needing to be overly talented, god knows I'm not a magician with a paint brush but hey, painting is meant to be fun! It may also include Battle Reports and other more informal chit chat styled things about my rekindled love for 40k.

Along with this blog, there's a twitter page and youtube channel, although there is no content as of yet I am in the process of organising this now. So please stay tuned and subscribe/follow the following links to keep up to date with the development of "Table Top Banter".

Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZPMTb2bDE6s4uuiXQF1DfA

Twitter - https://twitter.com/tabletopbanter

Many Thanks

Slick.

No comments:

Post a Comment