Wednesday, 5 August 2015

The Future of TTB

Hello Wargammers

I just thought I'd share some of the things that will hopefully be happening for Table Top Banter over the coming months and towards the end of the year, got to say I'm excited about a couple of things on my shopping list and future content plans. I hope you can get excited too!

1. Battle Reports

I actually managed to get a few responses from you guys when it came to me calling for your help in filming battle reports for 40k. This was really encouraging and I'm hoping that by making some that'll spawn a response again for applications to come and play and I'd really like that. So hopefully in the next 6 weeks or so there will be a BatRep on the youtube channel. As for the future of them that depends on interest from viewers and players alike, though I'm really hoping I can have some online regularly.

2. Age of Sigmar

This is one of the more exciting items on the shopping list. Really, I can't wait to paint those beautiful miniatures and hopefully play some games. As this develops I'd obviously be looking into publishing some AoS content too, which is my plan. I really hope this game can start to broaden my range of war games that I can cover. That is the aim behind this game for me, stretch my content over a  few more gaming systems, who knows maybe even throw out more content? Wouldn't that be good!

3. Narrative Campaign

Yes that's right, I'm currently going over an idea for a narrative campaign. Obviously this is something that's been done by a few other channels but I am hoping to throw in my own ideas to make it something unique to Table Top Banter. Whether this would be open or not is hard to say but possibly not for the first one. Very excited though, already brainstorming my narrative out so keep those eyes peeled folks.

4. Dark Vengance

I know that I'm very late to the party here but I really want to get the whole box and paint them up as best I can. This would be for a personal sense of accomplishment as well as giving me more content to produce. Not only this but it would give TTB two 650 point studio armies for those who can't bring everything with them but still fancy a game against me. Think this could also provide help for variation in armies to play against, especially in the smaller games. 

5. Other gaming systems

Should money and time allow it I'm really looking at getting into other gaming systems a little. Something like Warmachine or Hordes, or perhaps Mordheim. That has been something I really like the idea of, with the creating warbands and gaining experience and so forth. So hoping to find more game systems to expand into to give you guys something else to read and watch too.

Well thanks for reading this list of objective I suppose. There are certainly a few things I'm excited by here and I can't wait to get stuck in! I's just like to thank you all for following me and reading/watching too. It's the interest you lot show that drives me on to set these slightly more ambitious goals for the next few months, who knows where this can go? Oh and don't forget ... Have fun!

Thanks for Reading

Callum

No comments:

Post a Comment