Friday, 29 January 2016

Chaos space marines!

Hello All,

Its time for me to show you happy lot my chaos.  When you have half of dark vengeance sitting there its only going to be a matter of time before you start painting.  What with the new chaos codex on the horizons I thought I would get the station early and wait patiently for the band wagon to arrive.
What choas god have I succumb to?  Nurgle of course.  Mostly inspired by my own current lifestyle and room arrangement I thought Nurgle would be a fun route to take for my super friendly warband.

So here they are, looking very spooky



Such a friendly warband this chap got a nice pirate hat because everyone loves pirates.  All I have painting for now but will hopefully get some more done at a later date.

Meanwhile, outside of the dark vengeance club, a new band of nurglings have spawned.  Nothing like getting on the band wagon before anyone really knows what its going to be.  Rumor has is it the nurgle will have very nasty flamers and missile launchers, so that's what these bastards are getting.


There we have it, my little warband.  Bit of a slow burner this one but thought I would let you guys know what else I have been up to.  Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading - Harry


No comments:

Post a Comment